Our Attorneys Handle Complex Real Property and Business Matters Throughout the Tampa Bay Area, Florida and the U.S. Virgin Islands
Fletcher Fischer Pollack P.L. serves developers, lenders and businesses engaged in building the physical and economic infrastructure of communities throughout Florida and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Our clients include innovative companies utilizing cutting edge technology and ideas to propel their businesses and projects successfully into the future. From our office in St. Petersburg, our attorneys provide comprehensive legal support for business, commercial real estate and environmental matters, including transactional and regulatory issues associated with these areas of practice. We are counsel to property owners, real estate developers, technology companies, marine industrial businesses, renewable energy providers, hospitality companies and other business owners, large and small. For today’s business owners and developers, change is occurring rapidly. Artificial intelligence, robotics, climate change, demographic shifts and technological innovation are changing how goods and services are designed, produced, marketed and delivered. Our attorneys assist clients with developing plans and best practices to address change, offering counsel on the legal and regulatory impacts of technology, climate change, and changes in the workforce.
The real property, environmental and business issues that our clients face every day require innovative and practical legal counsel
With more than 60 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers are strategic advocates known for our:
- Strong track record — Our attorneys are proven business and property law authorities who are equipped to guide clients through the toughest situations. Firm member Leigh Fletcher has an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of her legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with her work. Leigh Fletcher and Anne Pollack have been named Super Lawyers™ and Florida Legal Elite™ for many years, and all of our attorneys are past and present leaders in industry and trade groups, including Commercial Real Estate Women™, Urban Land Institute, the Florida Brownfield Association, REIC, the Florida Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Tampa and St. Petersburg Chambers of Commerce.
- Innovative solutions — We have achieved successful results for clients by looking beyond the easily identifiable options and finding innovative solutions that others miss.
- Personal attention — Regardless of the size of your business or scope of your legal challenge, you’ll work one on one with an accomplished attorney.
- Collaborative Practice — To address client problems, our attorneys work closely together to ensure that our clients benefit from the knowledge and experience of the whole firm, allowing us to deliver the highest quality legal services efficiently, minimizing the distraction and cost to your business.
We assist with real estate, land use, environmental, sustainability and business planning challenges
In Florida and the U.S. Virgin Islands, our firm concentrates on legal challenges associated with:
- Commercial real estate — Drawing on our extensive background in commercial real estate, our lawyers offer guidance for companies in their efforts to acquire, sell, entitle, lease, develop and finance properties Our comprehensive services allow clients to progress from negotiation to contract to closing efficiently, saving both time and money. Our attorneys regularly resolve complex title issues in connection with real estate transactions. We have served as counsel to numerous redevelopment projects completed as public-private partnerships and helped developers utilize tax-exempt bonds, tax credits and government grants to achieve their objectives. Our wide-ranging experience in projects and deals means we can work to find solutions no matter how complex the problem or creative the solution needs to be.
- Land use — Resolving land use questions and disputes favorably can be critical in determining whether a property investment is successful. In cases involving zoning, subdivision, permits and other situations where approval is required from a state, county, municipal or federal authority, we use our extensive experience and strong relationships to help clients weave through the regulations and make the strongest possible argument to move their project forward.
- Environmental law — Our understanding of key environmental law standards such as the Endangered Species Act and CERCLA assists landowners and potential buyers when dealing with regulatory actions and evaluating potential contamination, emission and water problems. We assist clients in obtaining environmental permits and advise innovative clean tech and green technology companies navigating evolving regulatory frameworks as they develop and sell their products and technologies to third parties.
- Business planning and formation — Whether you’re interested in a new venture, or are looking for assistance with a contract or major decision, we can help. Our lawyers handle business formation and planning matters for all types of companies, providing our clients the support they need to act with confidence. For small and mid-sized businesses, our firm provides reliable, insightful representation for a wide array of tasks, such as preparing formation documents, negotiating contracts and managing expansion and succession processes.
- Small business law — The concerns of small businesses are as complex as the ones facing multinational companies who have the overhead to retain large law departments. We give companies of every size the exceptional representation and service they deserve. All of our attorneys are entrepreneurs and understand the ups and downs of growing a business. We assist clients as they scale and as they plan for successful exits from their companies, ensuring smooth transitions and profitable expansion.
- Resiliency, Sustainability and Continuity Planning — For all of our clients, a critical success factor is how their organizations respond to disruption. We help our clients identify weaknesses and develop strategies to thrive in a changing world. On the Gulf Coast and in the Caribbean, resiliency planning includes planning for long -term sea level rise as well as natural disasters like hurricanes. We assist clients in developing strategic adaptation plans to face these challenges. We also provide guidance for companies striving to be more sustainable, reduce and offset carbon consumption, and meet the various regulatory requirements and opportunities to do.
Whatever has led you to seek effective legal counsel, our familiarity with applicable laws, government authorities and business communities will give you an advantage.
Contact us to speak with an experienced Tampa Bay property and business lawyer
Fletcher Fischer Pollack P.L. represents clients in a wide array of business, real estate and environmental matters. Please call 813-402-8559 or contact us online for an initial consultation regarding your issue. Our office is in downtown St. Petersburg.